NEW IN 2.4
- Trotting animations (trot cycles)
- Running animations (run cycles) -- only for Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash
- Three quarters (3Q) walking and trotting animations
- Improved walk cycles and all animation cycles, organized into folders and layers for animating, and reduced symbols
- Basic puppet rigs for the mane6 and other ponies
- Blinking animations
- Lots of new background vectors and props from the show, including Crystal Empire
- Expanded set of mouth shapes for lip syncing
This is just an interactive demonstration using the animations in the flash resource kit, which can be downloaded below for the animation program Flash.THE FLASH FILES:
Macromedia Flash8 version: HERE
Adobe CS5 version: HEREThis is intended to help people build their own animations.
Either as a reference, or using the assets, it should be helpful to see how animations in the show were made. For example, you can break down Rainbow Dash running frame by frame, and see how she was animated. Use the animation clip, copy it, or just reference it for your art or animation. - and you don't even have to credit me if you don't want to! The Double Rainboom team had created excellent animation puppets
, which were taken down.
They can be downloaded here:www.mediafire.com/?oyutqh1xwte…
(it's not a complete set of them. let me know if you have the complete set)
Old animations clips can be found in previous versions of my animation kit.Previous version(2.3)Previous version(2.1 / 2.2)
~My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is property of Hasbro. I claim no ownership of anything here.